Liquid Penetrant – Level II
The Penetrant Testing course will provide you with the theoretical understanding of penetrant and development systems and how they apply to NDT. In this course you will not only apply the techniques, but also write work instructions for different testing scenarios. It is important that once you complete your training you can apply your new knowledge and skills in ‘real life’ situations. The course will cover both the theoretical and practical components necessary to meet the requirements of NRCan and CAN/CGSB-48.9712.
Supporting documentation of the following must be submitted with your registration form in order to be registered for this course:
- Proof of age (e.g., copy of photo ID, driver’s license, or a passport)
- Successful completion of a Materials and Processes course or an exam from an NRCan RTO
- Successful completion of an NDT Math course or an exam from an NRCan RTO (NOTE: this is required as of January 1, 2018)
*Please note that Registrants must meet all perquisites before the registration will be completed.
Certificates will be issued to each student that successfully completes the course. Attendance will be recorded daily and in order to successfully pass the course, students must receive a grade of 70% or above.
All student manuals, text books, and handouts will be provided on the first day of the course.
Please note that students will be expected to supply themselves with the following:
- scientific calculator
- close-toed shoes and pants are required for lab/practical classes.
Unless otherwise notified, classes are 8:30 – 4:30 Monday-Friday
(40 hours total).
To apply, please reach out to with your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your full name,
- Your phone number,
- Your email,
- If you meet the required pre-requisites,
- And, which course you would like to apply for.
Please feel free to include any additional comments or questions you may have.