Magnetic Particle – Level II
The Magnetic Particle Testing course will provide you the theoretical understanding of magnetism and how it applies to NDT. The goal of this course is to provide you with not only the ‘how’ but also the ‘why’ aspects to Magnetic Particle Testing. The course will cover both the theoretical and practical components necessary to meet the requirements of NRCan and CAN/CGSB-48.9712.
Supporting documentation of the following must be submitted with your registration form in order to be registered for this course:
- Proof of age (e.g., copy of photo ID, driver’s license, or a passport)
- Successful completion of a Materials and Processes course or an exam from an NRCan RTO
- Successful completion of an NDT Math course or an exam from an NRCan RTO (NOTE: this is required as of January 1, 2018)
*Please note that Registrants must meet all perquisites before the registration will be completed.
Certificates will be issued to each student that successfully completes the course. Attendance will be recorded daily and in order to successfully pass the course, students must receive a grade of 70% or above.
All student manuals, text books, and handouts will be provided on the first day of the course.
Please note that students will be expected to supply themselves with the following:
- scientific calculator
- close-toed shoes and pants are required for lab/practical classes.
Unless otherwise notified, classes are 8:30 – 4:30 Monday-Friday
(40 hours total).
To apply, please reach out to with your information to email@example.com
- Your full name,
- Your phone number,
- Your email,
- If you meet the required pre-requisites,
- And, which course you would like to apply for.
Please feel free to include any additional comments or questions you may have.